AVRBC - building a strong, vibrant profession by inspiring exceptional leadership of volunteers, fostering connections and shaping the future of volunteerism.
Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC
Making Volunteerism Happen!
The Administrators of Volunteer Resources of British Columbia (AVRBC) recognize and celebrate the administration of volunteer resources as a dynamic and vital profession for the voluntary sector.
Take your time to explore this site and the many resources AVRBC offers. Explore the benefits of membership and get access to career development, employment opportunities and much more.
The goals of AVRBC are to:
- Inspire exceptional leadership of volunteers
- Raise awareness and advocate for the profession of administration of volunteers
- Foster connections to support professionals in the field of volunteer administration
- Provide quality professional development opportunities for administrators of volunteers
- Sponsor a bi-annual provincial conference on volunteer administration